This summary contains all twelve articles for the course International Strategic Management, for the study International Business. The following articles are included:
1. International strategy: From local to global and beyond
Hitt, M.A., Li, D. and Xu, K.
2. Coping with liability of foreignness: Different learning engagements of entrant firms
Petersen, B. and Pedersen, T.
3. The Internationalization Process of the Firm – A Model of Knowledge Development and Increasing Foreign Market Commitments
Johanson, J. and Vahlne, J.
4. Corporate Social Responsibility: A Theory of the Firm Perspective
McWilliams, A. and Siegel, D.
5. Boundaries of the Firm: Insights From International Entry Mode Research
Brouthers, K.D. and Hennart, J.
6. Agency Theory Revisited: CEO Return and Shareholder Interest Alignment
Nyberg, A.J., Smithey Fulmer, I., Gerhart, B. and Carpenter, M.A.
7. The Multinational Corporation as an Interorganizational Network
Ghoshal, S. & Bartlett, C.A.
8. Weight versus Voice: How Foreign Subsidiaries Gain Attention from Corporate Headquarters
Bouquet, C. & Birkinshaw, J.
9. Organizational Culture: Can It Be a Source Of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
10. A resource-based perspective on human capital losses, HRM investments, and organizational performance
Shaw, J.D., Park, T. & Kim, E.
11. Integrated Strategy: Market and Nonmarket components
12. Political pluralism, public policies, and organizational choices: banking branch expansion in India
Krishnan Kozhikode, R. & Li, J.
Download all 50 pages for € 6,99Add document to cart
3rd year student International Business in Groningen.
Propedeuse with an average of 8.2
Second year with an average of 7.9
Currently in my third year with an average of 8.5
I sell separate summaries, but also bundles with a discount for the entire block or entire year.
comparative country studies cross-cultural management economics empirical research project ethics and international business finance & risk management financial accounting foreign direct investment foreign direct investment, trade & geography global business history global supply chain management innovation management in multinationals international business international business environment international business law international financial management international marketing international strategic management introduction to international business management accounting managing international business organizations game organisational behaviour organisational structure qualitative research methods statistics ii More subjects ›