HESI MED SURG V1 2017 EXIT EXAM
1. a client with stage IV bone cancer is admitted to the hospital for a 1 to 10 scale. Which intervention should the nurse implement
2. During spring break, a young adult presents at the urgent care clinic and report headache. Which intervention is most important for the nurse to implement?
3. After a colon resection for colon cancer, a male client is moaning while being transported to unit (PACU). Which intervention should the nurse implement first?
4. Which nursing problem has the highest priority when planning care for a client with osteomalacia?
5. A client who took a camping vacation two weeks ago in a country with a tropical climate comes symptoms and diarrhea for the past week. Which finding is most important for the nurse report?
6. a client admitted to a surgical unit is being evaluated for an intestinal obstruction . the healthcare prescribed nasogatric tube(NGT) to be inserted and placed to intermittent low wall suction. Which intervention –to facilitate proper tube placement?
7. when explaining dietary quidelines to a client with acute glomerulonepheritis (AGN) , which instruction should the nurse include in the dietary teaching ?
8. a client with chronic kidney disease is started on hemodialysis, during the first treatment the client’s blood pressure 150/90 mm hg to 80/30 mm hg. Which action should the nurse take first?
9. a client with urolithiasis is preparing for discharge after lithotripsy. Which
Download all 9 pages for € 10,49Add document to cart
I have gained vast experience in the nursing profession both as a tutor and as a practitioner.
All the content in my store is well researched and verified for your satisfaction. I have been positively reviewed by clients that have purchased content from my page.
I can assure excellent grades from the purchase of my content.
Should you have any concerns, kindly message me.