ATI Fundamentals Proctored Exam 2020 / 2021_100 Questions and Answers Graded A
1) A nurse is performing a Romberg's test during the physical assessment of a client. Which of the following techniques should the nurse use?
ANS: Have the client stand with her arms at her side and her feet together.
2) A nurse is planning an deduction session for an older adult client who has just learned that she has type 2 diabetes mellitus. Which of the following strategies should the nurse plan to use with this client?
ANS: Allow extra time for the client to respond to questions
3) A nurse is teaching an older client who is at risk for osteoporosis about beginning a program of regular physical activity. Which of the following types of activity should the nurse recommend?
ANS: Walking briskly
4) A nurse is assessing an adult client who has been immobile for the past 3 weeks. The nurse should identify that which of the following findings requires further intervention?
ANS: Erythema on pressure points
5) A nurse is preparing to administer 0.5 mL of oral single-dose liquid medication to a client. Which of the following actions should the nurse take?
ANS: Gently shake the container of medication prior to
Download all 26 pages for € 11,49Add document to cart
I have gained vast experience in the nursing profession both as a tutor and as a practitioner.
All the content in my store is well researched and verified for your satisfaction. I have been positively reviewed by clients that have purchased content from my page.
I can assure excellent grades from the purchase of my content.
Should you have any concerns, kindly message me.