NR 599 Final Exam Guide 2021
● Ethical decision making
○ When making choices about ethical issues based on the standards of right vs wrong.
○ It requires a systematic framework for addressing the complex and often controversial moral questions.
● Bioethical standards
○ Know the definition of fidelity (keeping promises)
○ wide range of health services that are delivered by telecommunications ready tools, such as telephone, videophone, and computer
○ is needed to help fill the nursing shortage allowing nursing to see more patients quicker, as well as the aging population
○ Telecommunication technologies used to deliver health-related services or to connect patients and healthcare providers to maximize patients’ health status.
○ Most basic: telephone
Download all 6 pages for € 11,99Add document to cart