Instructions: Questions 1-4 use the financial model on tab Q1-4 in the Exam Workbook. Complete the model by filling in the blank cells before answering the question below. Answers should be rounded to the nearest whole number, comma separating 000s, NOT written in currency format. So if the answer is $5,505,210.50, you would input 5,505,210.
1. What is forecast Revenue in 2017? 13,642,021
2. What is forecast Net Income in 2016? 925,777
3. If Depreciation&Amortization as a % of Capital Expenditures is changed to 30%, what is Net Income in 2017? 1,123,438
4. What is the EBITDA % Margin in 2018? 17.1%
Instructions: Questions 5-19 use the data table on tab Q5-19 in the Exam Workbook. We strongly recommend you analyze this data with the aid of a pivot table. You may also benefit from adding some extra calculation columns to the dataset.
Answers for numerical data should be rounded to the nearest 1 decimal, comma separating 000s, NOT written in currency format. So if the answer is $10,500.658, you would input 10,500.7.
5. Over the entire analysis period, which sales rep sold the highest cumulative quantity of a single item?
6. In the last question you determined the sales person who sold the highest cumulative quantity of a single item. What is the item code of that item?
7. Over the entire analysis period, what is the highest selling item code by quantity?
8. Over the entire analysis period, what is the second highest selling item code by quantity?
9. Only considering postal codes 93372, 93403 and 93434, which postal code had the highest total profit during the month of March? 93372
Download all 25 pages for € 20,99Add document to cart
Do you make summaries or do you have any completed assignments? Upload your documents to Knoowy and earn money.Upload document
pharmacology ati ati maternity proctored exam ati med surg ati med surg proctored ati pharmacology ati rn comprehensive predictor care of children community health comprehensive fundamentals health hesi hesi rn exit exam leadership maternal newborn maternity med surg mental health nursing nursing care of children nursing fundamentals nutrition pediatrics pharmacology More NURSING ›