1. RSV is an RNA virus that enters the cell via a fusion protein: (which is the target of the prophylactic monoclonal antibody drug Palivizumab)
2. Gram-positive rods in a diabetic foot wound (or a World War I soldier fight- ing in a trench) means: means Clostridium perfringens (the causative organism of gas gangrene). Crepitus means gas in the tissues, which is produced as a byproduct of its highly virulent alpha toxin
3. Crepitus: means gas in the tissues, which is produced as a byproduct of its highly virulent alpha toxin
4. Clostridium perfringens: (the causative organism of gas gangrene).
5. The causative organism of a a necrotizing wound with a purplish. black discoloration: most likely produces an alpha toxin virulence factor
6. With Von Willebrand's: the only laboratory abnormality is increased bleeding time (literally you prick the patient and see how long it takes them to stop bleeding).
7. von Willebrand diseaseFrequently, On Step, bleeding women have VWD. Bleeding boys have hemophilia.: is by far the most common inherited bleeding diathesis.
8. On the USMLE Step exam: bleeding women have VWD. Bleeding boys have hemophilia.
9. Autism -like behaviour: resist making eye contact and flapping hands
10. Fragile X Syndrome: Autism-like behaviors (resist making eye contact and flapping hands) and large testicles after puberty
11. Fragile X Syndrome caused by: trinucleotide repeat expansion
12. RSV is an RNA virus that enters the cell: via a fusion protein (which is the target of the prophylactic monoclonal antibody drug Palivizumab).*
13. RSV is an RNA virus: causes RSV Bronchialitis
14. RSV is an RNA virus: has a property of mediation of cell entry via fusion protein
15. ²2adrenergic agonists' effects on smooth muscle: cause dilation of bronchial passages, vasodilation in muscle and liver, relaxation of uterine muscle, and release of insulin
Download all 13 pages for € 19,99Add document to cart
Do you make summaries or do you have any completed assignments? Upload your documents to Knoowy and earn money.Upload document
pharmacology ati ati maternity proctored exam ati med surg ati med surg proctored ati pharmacology ati rn comprehensive predictor care of children community health comprehensive fundamentals health hesi hesi rn exit exam leadership maternal newborn maternity med surg mental health nursing nursing care of children nursing fundamentals nutrition pediatrics pharmacology More NURSING ›