ATI RN Comprehensive Predictor 2019 Form A
1. A nurse in a pediatric unit is preparing to insert an IV catheterfor 7
year-old. Which of the following actions should the nurse take?
1. Tell the child they will feel discomfort during the catheter insertion.
2. A nurse is caring for a client who has arteriovenous fistula
Which of the following findings should the nurse report?
Absence of a bruit.
3. A nurse is providing discharge teaching for a client who has an
implantable cardioverter defibrillator which of the following
statements demonstrates understanding of the teaching?
1. “I will wear loose clothing around my ICD”
4. A nurse is caring for a client who is at 14 weeks gestation and reports
feelings of ambivalence about being pregnant. Which of thefollowing
responses should the nurse make?
1. “Describe your feelings to me about being pregnant”
5. A nurse is planning care for a client who has a prescription fora
bowel- training program following a spinal cord injury. Whichof the
following actions should the nurse include in the plan of care?
1. Administer a rectal suppository 30 minutes prior to scheduled
6. A nurse is caring for a client who is in active labor and requests pain
management. Which of the following actions should the nur
Download all 33 pages for € 9,99Add document to cart
Do you make summaries or do you have any completed assignments? Upload your documents to Knoowy and earn money.Upload document
differential diagnosis and primary care practicum ati capstone med surg ati maternal newborn ati med surg ati pediatrics ati pharmacology ati rn comprehensive differential diagnosis and primary care practicum fundamentals hesi a2 ihuman case study maternal newborn med surg medicine mental health nr 511 nr 599 nursing nursing care of children nursing fundamentals nutrition pediatrics peds pharmacology predictor More Nursing ›