WGU C214 OA Financial Management Retake Exam With 100% GUARANTEED CORRECT QUESTION AND ANSWERS LATEST UPDATED 2023
1. What does the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act forbid U.S. companies to do?
Prohibits U.S. firms and individuals from paying bribes to foreign officials to further business deals.
2. What are two basic types of financial instruments?
Stocks and Bonds
3. What are secondary markets?
Secondary financial markets are where securities are traded after the initial offering.
4. What do cash flows from operating activities report?
Operating – day to day operations
Investing – Property, plant, equipment, long term items Financing – debt and equity changes
5. What does the statement of cash flows report?
Cash inflow and cash outflow of business for period of time
6. Write the equation that links the income statement to the balance sheet?
New Re= Old RE + Net Income – dividends
Change in operating assets 400
Change in PPE 1,000
Change on long term liabilities 600
Dividends paid 100
What is the firm’s cash flow from financing activities? CFF
Increase in debt 600 + (no change in stock) 0 – (dividends paid) 100 = 500
8. Describe an income statement?
An income statement is a financial statement that shows you how profitable your business was over a given reporting period. It shows your revenue, minus your expenses and losses
9. What item is included in the income statement and not included in the statement of cash flows.
10. A company sold goods in 2016 for $30,000 and collected the cash in 2017. In 2016, the company incurred and paid $20,000 in expenses related to the goods sold. How much income should the company report in 2016 under the accrual basis of accounting?
Changein working capital($5,000) Net capital expenditures: $10,000 Tax rate: 40%
What is the company’s free cash flow?
1,000,000*(1-.40) + 30,000) – (-5,000) – 10,000 = 625,000
12. Define Free Cash Flow?
Represents the cash available for the company to repay creditors or pay dividends and interest to investor
13. A company reported an increase in accounts payable of $4,000 during the recent period. Half of this amount is expected to be paid next period. What is the impact on the cash flow from operating activities?
Increase of $4000
14. An architect will receive $10,000 per year (at the end of the year) PMT for 10 years. The annual interest earned on the investment is 6%. What is the present value of the architect’s investment?
10,000 PMT (at the end of each year) 6 I/Y
CPT PV = -7360008705
15. An employee wants to retire 20 years from today and would like to have an annual income of $300,000 per year for 10 years starting in exactly 20 years. The discount rate is 6%. What is the present value, today?
PMT = 300,000
N = 10
I/Y = 6
PV = 2,208,026.115
FV = 2,208,026.115
N = 20
I/Y = 6
PV = 688,472,9797
16. A person won $75,000 in a lottery and invests this money for 2 years and 3 months at an interest rate of 6% simple interest. How much will the person have in principal and interest at the end of the period?
Download all 23 pages for € 13,99Add document to cart
Do you make summaries or do you have any completed assignments? Upload your documents to Knoowy and earn money.Upload document
ati ati comprehensive ati med surg ati mental health ati rn ati rn comprehensive predictor retake 2019 ati rn nutrition online practice 2019 a ati teas (test of essential academic skills) 7 ati teas 7 science comprehensive predictor differential diagnosis and primary care practicum ihuman introduction to nursing research kaplan predictor maternal newborn med surg mental health nur 630: performance improvement & quality in healthcare nursing pharmacology pharmcology relias dysrhythmia – basic a 2023 uhc certification latest 2023 real exam 170 questions and correct answers(verified answers) vati greenlight wgu c172 More NURSING ›