1) Do not read into the question- never assume anything that has not been specifically mentioned (in the question) and do not add extra meaning or history to the question—do not make up a story to validate choosing an answer
2) NCLEX land is set at Utopia General Hospital- you have all the time, all the resources, and all the staff you need!
3) Least invasive to most invasive – least restrictive to most restrictive (restraints are rarely a good choice)
4) Avoid using absolutes- always, never, must, etc.
5) Assess the client first before implementing a treatment or action—if there’s a choice that pertains to assessment of the patient—it is usually the answer – assess unless in distress
6) Priority goes to assessments
Download all 114 pages for € 24,99Add document to cart
Do you make summaries or do you have any completed assignments? Upload your documents to Knoowy and earn money.Upload document
ati ati rn ati rn comprehensive predictor retake 2019 ati rn nutrition online practice 2019 a ati teas (test of essential academic skills) 7 ati teas 7 science comprehensive predictor differential diagnosis and primary care practicum health care hesi ihuman introduction to nursing research leadership and management maternal newborn med surg mental health nbme cbse nur 630: performance improvement & quality in healthcare nursing pediatrics pharmacology psychopathology psychotherapy test bank vati greenlight More NURSING ›