This summary contains all six articles for the course Empirical Research Project, for the study International Business. The following articles are included:
1. An Assessment of the Measurement of Performance In International Business Research, Hult et al., 2008
2. Cross-border acquisitions and firm value: an analysis of emerging-market multinationals, Aybar, B. and Ficici, A., 2009
3. Rigidities through flexibility: flexible labour and the rise of management bureaucracies, Kleinknecht, A., Kwee, Z. and Budyanto, L., 2015
4. The Roles of Subsidiary Boards in Multinational Enterprises, Du, Y., Deloof, M. and Jorissen, A., 2015
5. Foreign Market Uncertainty and Incremental International Expansion: The Moderating Effect of Firm, Industry, and Host Country Factors, Rhee, J.H. and Cheng, J.L.C., 2002
6. International venturing by emerging economy firms: the effects of firm capabilities, home country networks, and corporate entrepreneurship, Yiu, D.W., ChungMing, L. and Bruton, G.D., 2007
Download all 24 pages for € 4,99Add document to cart
Graduated the Bsc International Business in Groningen with an average of 8.2.
Currently following the Msc Strategic Innovation Management.
I sell separate summaries, but also bundles with a discount for the entire block or entire year.
comparative country studies cross-cultural management economics empirical research project ethics and international business finance & risk management financial accounting foreign direct investment foreign direct investment, trade & geography global business history global supply chain management innovation management in multinationals international business international business environment international business law international financial management international marketing international strategic management introduction to international business management accounting managing international business organizations game organisational behaviour organisational structure qualitative research methods statistics ii More subjects ›