After studying the Unit, and completing the activities, you should be able to:-
1. Use grammatical clues to recognize the position of 5 parts of speech in a nonsense sentence;
2. Recognize the basic grammatical structure of a sentence;
3. Construct your own sentence to illustrate grammatical meaning;
4. Demonstrate the difference between a prescriptive and descriptive approach to grammar.
5. Make a few basic -grammatical comparisons between English and Urdu.
Download all 37 pages for € 10,99Add document to cart